What is the website that offers tech gadget specials on Fridays?

good morning gadget on Good Morning. : Greetings, Wishes
good morning gadget image



nobodyknow


There is a website out there that offers a new tech gadget or accessory every Friday morning; they are offered in limited quantities at a very good price. The items are offered until sold out or until Monday morning, whichever is sooner. Any idea the name or URL of the website?


Answer
Int he US, there is woot.com, which is daily. In Canada dipwa.ca is similar.

Why do I fall asleep easy and wake up 10 to 15 minutes later?




Pip


After falling asleep every night I wake up wide awake.Then I am awake until 4 or 5oo in the morning.Sometimes sleeping pills work.But not always.And if I take sleeping pills,I feel bad the next day.I take armidex Cancer pill,blood pressure pill every day.This has went on for a long time.
I have told my Dr.She said just take sleeping pills.They don,t work much anymore.



Answer
You are not getting into your deep sleep, that's why you wake up. Try taking some honey before you go to bed. Turn on a fan for the hum. Keep all electronic gadgets like computer and tv off for the last hour before you go to bed...




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

 
Home