What is a safe and effective method for a pregnant women to rid flat of cockroaches?

good gadgets for women on Great gadgets for Christmas parties
good gadgets for women image



nixodian


I have been told strong smelling bleech / disinfectant sprays which cause a headache to my pregnant lady is not recommended, is there other effective methods, eg heard of gadgets that you can plug into electric socket which gives off sound waves that drive them away? or things of that nature, also heard that clothes washing powder mixed with water is as effective at ridding of cockroaches as disinfectant sprays and without the dangerous smells


Answer
To begin, store bought insecticides are useless. Cockroaches build resistance to them and they are highly toxic to humans. Because I have a cat I tried to find the safest way to control cockroaches. I tried boric acid but it can be dangerous if you have pets because it can easily get into your nose and eyes because its a powder etc.My cat actually ingested some accidentally and threw up like 10 times it was horrible!

Anyways,I have found my solution!!! I read about Oil of Oregano for health benefits which are pretty amazing. Its a natural antibiotic, antiseptic, antimicrobial, anti parasitic, and antiviral natural oil.It is usually taken (a few drops) in juice or water for numerous health benefits. I found out that it can also be used as a natural effective insecticide too! I mixed about 15 drops of oil in about 1 cup of water or so and put it in a spray bottle. I sprayed my sink area and just left it there and also some areas where the roaches like to be. I literally put a few drops of the oil right in a little hole where I noticed a roach came out of. The roaches are instantly repelled! The great thing also is that the natural vapors of the oil will help your sinuses clear up and any allergies clear up. I am very allergic to cockroaches so I have found that this works great. Just be careful not to touch your eye if you have oil on your fingers as it will burn pretty much like touching your eye if you have been chopping up some jalapeno peppers. The oil is great for killing bacteria and mold in the kitchen too! Read this article below about the insecticide properties of this oil
http://www.upi.com/Science_News/2008/05/27/Study_Oregano_oil_works_as_an_insecticide/UPI-74571211916484/!

FOR YOUR LADY: SHE SHOULD NOT START AN OIL OF OREGANO TREATMENT. IN OTHER WORDS SHE SHOULD NOT INGEST THE OIL BECAUSE SHE IS PREGNANT AND THE OIL MAY AFFECT HER ABILITY TO ABSORB IRON WHICH SHE NEEDS RIGHT NOW. IT SAYS IF YOU TAKE IRON SUPPLEMENTS ITS OK BUT STILL. I TAKE A FEW DROPS IN MY JUICE DAILY AND LOVE IT BECAUSE IT REALLY WORKS TO RID THE BODY OF TOXINS! BUT WOULDN'T TAKE IT IF I WAS PREGNANT FOR THE IRON REASON.

Hope this helps!

Gender Studies - Is it only the uneducated man that is threatened by the educated woman?




Pammie


Why would a man be threatened by a educated woman, Im not talking about on the workplace where she can advance above him but in general?


Answer
I don't know of any men like that worth 2 minutes of my time. Instead I know men who are high school graduates and have wives who are college educated. That is not uncommon in The South of the US. men have knowledge such as how to repair and build cars, maintain the myriad of gadgets in the home, how to put a new roof on a house and all the practical things that must be done in life. They also have 'trade' businesses that make a lot of money for their family. The women work in offices and professional settings.

We are not talking about the poorer socioeconomic group that sadly struggle in most areas of their lives, we are talking about the middle class.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

 
Home