How to update Stock gadget in Vista 64?

good stock gadget on ALVANGUARD PHOTOGRAPHY (2009): Culture Minister officially launches ...
good stock gadget image



gilloz


I installed the Stock Market gadget in my Vista 64 program sidebar, but have noticed that the only time it updates is when I first boot up the computer or anytime I re-boot. Anyone know how to keep this gadget updating itself periodically?
No. It's the gadget that you add in Vista 64 Sidebar. It comes with Vista Home Premium.



Answer
Are you asking about widget from yahoo?
If you are just right click the widget to set preference to set for faster updates.
If you don't have Yahoo widgets, you can get them for free at
http://widgets.yahoo.com/

Where can i find this Google Desktop Gadget?




BlueBomber


I want a gadget for my google sidebar on my windows vista that tells me up to the minute price of gas. i have the stocks gadget, but what stock do i need to type in to get the actual price for a barrel of crude oil/gas/watever... thanks for the help!


Answer
Here Are Some
gadgets.jsplash.com/
desktop.google.com/plugins/
desktop.google.com
Type Download Google Desktop Gadget and it will come up with a lot of sites
this the google desktop
I hope this helps anyway




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

 
Home