Why do some gadgets just not work in gmail that work in igoogle?

good gadgets for igoogle on igoogle1 New Gmail Gadget for iGoogle by Google
good gadgets for igoogle image



Josh


For example: I wanted to only use gmail rather than also using igoogle. So I tried to put the same weather gadget I used in igoogle in gmail. But it didn't work.

Is there any way to get past that, by changing the code in the gadget?



Answer
You can't drag any gadgets into gmail. If you want to view a weather gadget then install google desktop. Don't know about Mac, but Ubuntu and Windows Vista and 7 all have built in gadgets.

PCPrime
http://www.pc-prime.com

How do you sign off from google?




Rondo<33


How do you sign out of yahoo on google? I was adding gadgets to my igoogle and I added to sign on to yahoo......I saw my emails and now I don't know how to sign out. Help!


Answer
Click on the 'sign out' ikon




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

 
Home