What's your favorite technology and gadget blog?

good gadget for blog on this is a good one http://www.gadgetreview.com/uploaded_ima
good gadget for blog image



Shasha


Hello all, I love everything about gadget & technology things and some of my friends call me techno nerd (i dont care). I want to know what's your favorite technology blog, thanks


Answer
There are so many technology and gadget blogs out there such as techcrunch, itechdiary, gigaom, etc. And one of my favorite site is itechdiary, you can get cool stuff and latest on gadgets, check it out your self, cheers!

How do you make gadgets for your blog?




Shiloh


I want to make some gadgets, but I don't know how to! Does anyone know who can explain to me how to make gadgets. I'm most interested in making a quote of the day gadget with quotes I choose, but any ideas for making something else will help.


Answer
I'm VERY sure this will help you. :D

http://blogger-hacked.blogspot.com/2006/09/quote-of-day-widget.html

Remy xx




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

 
Home