What is an appropriate gift to bring a business person in Bangalore, India?

good gadget gifts for men on HandyTrim Light Pocket Gym
good gadget gifts for men image



Gary D


I am going on a business trip in about 3 weeks to Bangalore, India and I'm coming from the USA. There are 5 people (men) that I work with from Bangalore to whom I would like to bring a small gift.

Obviously, I won't have alot of room in my luggage, but I would like to bring something nice, that cannot be purchased in India, yet would have some meaning for the recipients.

What would you think is appropriate?



Answer
Almost everything is available here. Still there are few things which are not so easily available in India. I am giving below my choices -

1. Adult toy (not legally available in India)
2. Pre Electric Shave Lotion (not available in India)
3. Portable MP3 player (IPOD look alike - available here but costly)
4. Home security gadgets (not much available here)
5. Electronic Dictionary.

What is a great but inexpensive gift for a wonderful man on Valentine's Day?




Goldair


I am blessed to be loved by a wonderful man who means the world to me, however I am completely poor. He likes the finer things and gadgets I cannot even come close to affording. I am looking for ideas for Valentine's Day. What would you truly appreciate for Valentine's Day?


Answer
You say you are completely poor then i would write him a long letter about how you feel about him and talk about the times you had, what you like about him and how he makes you feel. If you can afford it, make him a nice dinner and have some candles going if you have them. Dress up if you can. Dance to some slow music. If you are intimate give him a massage, take a hot bath together or shower and do whatever you choose in the shower and after the shower.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

 
Home