What would a 15 year old girl like for Christmas?

good gadgets for old people on VTC] Complete Java Video Tutorials Courses � Movies, TV soaps and ...
good gadgets for old people image



C


I'm looking for a Christmas present for my 15 year old step-sister. She is a really sweet girl and I would like to get her something nice. But I have no clue what is popular with 15 year old girls right now.

She already has a cell phone and i-pod. She is in to sports and plays soccer, but I'm not sure I want to go that route. Any suggestions?



Answer
Gift cards are best. I hate when my relatives try to guess my tastes and end up buying me stuff that I hate (I know it's the thought that counts, but I hope they're thinking that it's better to have something that I'll actually use than someone that will just sit on my shelf or in my closet!). A gift card to her favorite store is good, or you can even go with an online store like Amazon where she can choose from books, movies and cool gadgets.

How can I get the "old wood" smell out of my cabinets and kitchen drawers?




Eileen


I live in an older house and when you open cabinets or kitchen drawers you can smell the older wood smell. Is there something I can put in them to change the smell but not affect my dishes etc in the cabinets?


Answer
Personally, I really don't like the fragrances that just cover up odors and are irritating. Here's an inexpensive and fragrance free product that is FANTASTIC.. - I know so many other people that use it. It is a natural fragrance free carbon product called FRIDGE IT odor absorbers -little purple cube with an incredible activated carbon filter inside that is really, really, great and eliminates odors for a long time. It works so much better than baking soda all those sprays, and fragrances that just cover up smells and doesn't get rid of them. Just place one in each drawer and forget about it. No spills or chemicals or powder to worry about. Each only costs a couple of dollars. I use this product everywhere including car(smoke and pet smells), storage, closets, my fridge and and have friends that use it on cat litter box and also diaper pails - it's that good. I really recommend it. You can buy it in kitchen gadget sections in stores like linens and things. I also think camping world sells it. I also know you can buy direct -customerservice@innofresh.com...
Definitely worth trying




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

 
Home