What is the process to create electronic prototype

good gadget ideas on Stitches and Seams: Testing, 123
good gadget ideas image



jerry


I have an idea for a cool electronic gadget that I would like pursue getting created. I have no experience in manufacturing, patenting or prototyping but I am pretty sure that my gadget idea will be a huge success based on feedback Iâve gotten from friends. My question is what is the process or where do I start if I want to create a prototype of my invention. What do I do firstâ¦second etc? Any books out there on this subject? Any information is greatly appreciated!!


Answer
Sounds like all you have is an IDEA for a gadget. Ideas are hard to sell. You will need to do a lot of learning about electronics, or work with someone who does first. Then look into patenting... then look into manufacturing.

Any ideas of what I should put on my Christmas list to my parents?

Q. We just won the lottery of $1000000. So my mom and dad told me think big.. so I was thinking like a laptop, cellphone, camcorder or a digital camera. We a have a digital camera already but its my moms and I treat it like its mine but it doesn't feel the same so I want my own. I am into all those types of gadgets. Any ideas?


Answer
get on of those motion pic frames u can uplode pic's from digital cameras on there and it plays them. i am hopeing really bad i get on. get ur own digial camera, cellphone, myabe a really good cd player and everything u listed. depending on ur age ask for a car i would if that would have happend to my parents




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

 
Home