What is a good present for a guy for Christmas?

good gadget presents on Wedding Anniversary Gifts For Him
good gadget presents image



dear julie


So, my ex-boyfriend & i (we're still really good friends.) are going to get eachh other presents for Christmas, but i have NO clue what to get him.

I dont have much moneyy. The highest I can spend is $30 . According to his good friend, he's getting me either a necklace , or bracelet. He's 15. HELP?



Answer
Video games, DVDs, music, gadgets. Guys tend to like stuff they can use, play, or play with, rather than sentimental things.

What Christmas present should i ask for this year?




Thomas E


I am a boy, 14 years old, and have no idea what i want for Christmas!! Time is running out so i need to find something. What are some cool gadgets or toys that a guy would like. I have a pretty big budget but nothing over $300. Thank you!


Answer
I'm 14 as well, and i'm asking for a few games and like a puma jacket. Asking for a new pair of shoes or something like that is always an easy gift too.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

 
Home