Any ideas of what I should put on my Christmas list to my parents?

good gadget ideas on Terrible Tech Gadgets: Bad Inventions at Their Worst - Channel Pro ...
good gadget ideas image
Q. We just won the lottery of $1000000. So my mom and dad told me think big.. so I was thinking like a laptop, cellphone, camcorder or a digital camera. We a have a digital camera already but its my moms and I treat it like its mine but it doesn't feel the same so I want my own. I am into all those types of gadgets. Any ideas?


Answer
get on of those motion pic frames u can uplode pic's from digital cameras on there and it plays them. i am hopeing really bad i get on. get ur own digial camera, cellphone, myabe a really good cd player and everything u listed. depending on ur age ask for a car i would if that would have happend to my parents

Does anyone know any good circuit board Gadget ideas that they would like to share?




Lucas Sott


I am getting into ELECTRONICS and I would like some ideas.


Answer
I've seen a lot of interesting projects submitted by people on this site:
http://www.instructables.com/tag/type-id/

Has instructions and pictures of projects that people have done at home.

They have a section just on electronics:
http://www.instructables.com/tag/type-id/category-technology/channel-electronics/?sort=FEATURED




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

 
Home