What is the best desktop stock widget/gadget?

good stock gadget on COMPAQ iPAQ Pocket PC/3100/3600/3700/3800/3900 SERIES SYMBOL LASER ...
good stock gadget image



Christophe


I want one that I can get quotes from specific stocks.


Answer
A bloomberg terminal ? :p

What are some ideas for stocking stuffers for men?




N and A's


I am totally stumped on what to put in my husband's stocking. I have already got some candy and rip its(energy drink) and I'm going to get som scratch off lotto tickets too. But what else can I add? He's into computers and electronics and also into tools.


Answer
I've got my hubby a wind up torch, handkerchiefs, socks, a cute little pocket screwdriver set (will last about two weeks before he loses it!), Naughty Christmas boxers, a solar powered micro racer( toy car) and a plug and play games Atari console for in the car. I keep an eye out all year long for little techno gadget stocking stuffers.
Apart from the games console, he'll have misplaced everything by the time his birthday rolls around (February)!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

 
Home