What can I get my boyfriend instead of flowers?

good morning gadget on Good Morning, Afternoon and Night - Mystical_Gardens
good morning gadget image



Anika


I want to let my boyfriend know I was thinking about him all day. He went to the doctor this morning and want to make him smile when he gets home. In order to do that for me, he usually buys me flowers, but I know that won't have the same result with him. Boys, I'm asking, what can I get him? Thanks.


Answer
What about his favorite chocolates, video game he has been wanting, some kind of tool or electronic gadget? Most guys will respond with just greet him naked.

What are the best suggestions to lower your blood pressure? what exercises can be done?




Dr. Los


I visited my physician not too long ago and my blood pressure was a bit high. There was no immediate concern for my health at all. But personally I decided to start exercising to better the pressure. I swim 30 mins in the morning and run 30 mins at night. Is this good enough? what are other suggestions?


Answer
1. getting a blood pressure gadget is usually pretty cheap & will help you see progress. 120/90 is good now a days
2. Exercise, anxiety (e.g. a big test or even going to the doctor's office for some), drinking coffee, certain meds (including over-the-counter), drinking alcohol & smoking (which you probably don't do) all affect your blood pressure. You should wait a considerable time after doing any of these to get the most accurate reading of your blood-pressure.
3. Reduce salt/sodium (soft drinks including Sprite contain sodium)
4. Potassium has been shown to lower bp
5. The excercise you're doing is great, I don't need to do more to lower your bp but if you can it's good for you all around.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

 
Home