Is there a way to get a Google gadgets on my Windows xp desktop?

good blogspot gadgets on Dr.Rupnathji(Dr.Rupak Nath) would be greatly revered by one and all ...
good blogspot gadgets image



H


Just like on Vista, is there a way to have a gadgets on windows xp?


Answer
I would be very careful about using this stuff. Read the manuals on the website BEFORE you use the download. XP wasn't meant to be like Vista.

http://labnol.blogspot.com/2007/02/download-vista-sidebar-with-gadgets-for.html

How do I add a search button to find specific posts in my blog (blogspot)?




luckygrrl


I am so new to this and can't find a gadget that seems to work in blogger. I basically want to create a button where you click on it and it will find all posts that are an upcoming event in my blog. How do I do that?

And how do you add a basic "search your blog for..." search gadget to your blog?



Answer
-- you already have one - it's called the F3 key. Hit it and type in whatever you want to search for.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

 
Home