Interesting techs in a Machina Gadget deck?

good gadget deck on Archangel Sandalphon - Ajilbab.Com Portal
good gadget deck image



szaquapltn


I'm an experienced Gadget player but after a while, i began to realize that my deck is so similar to all the online ones... Quite honestly, i dont want to be a conformist and play with such a predictable deck. Do any yugioh players here have tech ideas for a NON solidarity machina gadget deck? I have put an effect veiler and a snowman eater in the main deck. testing is still in progress. :)

Thanks in advance!



Answer
Well, I playtested with a Gigantes for a beatstick and because of the banning of Heavy Storm, that was ok, I did miss the 800 atk boosts to the gadgets though. Not having Solidarity means you can run any monster so considering running the staples. Not sure why you would be using Snowman Eater though.

What cards would make an almost unbeatable Yu Gi Oh deck?




MrCool


I have a gadget deck but I only win like 85% of my games and Im thinking of making another deck.


Answer
Ugh.

Need I tell all of you? There is no such thing as unbeatable. For you, I give two thumbs up for asking for an "Almost" unbeatable. Sorry to inform you, dude, but 85% is pretty damn good. There are people out there who barely win 10% of their duels. You won't get much better than where you are now. Keep the gadgets, they seem to be working fine for you.

Good luck, happy dueling! ^_^




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

 
Home