Can someone help me with my windows 7 gadgets?

good windows 7 gadget on The calendar is in read only mode by default. Making it a great ...
good windows 7 gadget image



KinToChuck


I have a Windows 7 hp laptop. I have some gadgets on the right side of my screen such as the calendar, CPU usage meter, reversi, etc. But since a few months ago, almost every time I turn on my computer, the gadgets move to the left about 2 inches. I move them back to the right side again but the next time I turn on my computer, the move to the left again. Does anyone else have this problem? Can anyone tell me what is wrong with it?


Answer
Hi Landon,

By default, gadgets "stick" to each other and to the edge of the screen, however you should be able to move them wherever you want them by simply dragging them to a different location on your desktop. You can read more about customizing your desktop gadgets here, http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows7/Customize-desktop-gadgets

Cheers,
Cassandra
Microsoft Windows Outreach

Whats the puzzle called where a picture is jumbled up and u have to slide the squares around?




Dovahkiin


Like the puzzle on windows 7 gadgets where u have to slide the squares around to make the picture into a bird?


Answer
slider puzzles




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

 
Home