Any thoughts on this man that was arrested at the Large Hadron Collider?

good gadgets for men on Samsung+mobile+price+list+2011+dual+sim+in+india
good gadgets for men image



Gerry


I believed this to be another "odd ball" story ~ until the guy disappears from his jail cell in Switzerland.

http://crave.cnet.co.uk/gadgets/man-arrested-at-large-hadron-collider-claims-hes-from-the-future-49305387/

I actually can't stop laughing...read the short article and see for yourself. "The Gods MUST Be Crazy" is all I have to say....
Edit: The guy hasn't been seen since btw....really, really, odd is all I can say.



Answer
He's from the future?
Jez hope I get to meet the guy someday... maybe he has some insight into when my puberty will end.

Signed,
+40 year old male

[I tried asking a psychic but all they had to say was "the world will not end yesterday."]

How can I stop elderly men from getting attracted towards me ?




Sweet Pink


I am thinking very seriously why this should be happening. Am I at fault ? Am I giving wrong signals to these 40 plus men ? I am not saying they are interested physically but psychoogically and emotionally they do feel some attraction for me. I have talked to some of them and they have admitted they feel "rejuvenated" and "energized" after interacting with me.

And this category is wide spectrum - My teachers, Yahoo contacts, even relatives, my dance and smwimming teachers, even neighbours.

Looking out for serious replies only.



Answer
Was being a victim let me try to analyse:
1. The politenes, frankness, completeness, respect in interaction on net is rare among all men & women.
2. Being intelligent and at same time beautiful is lethal combination.
3. Rare feature of interest even in gadgets a male arena.
4. Framing the questions, selecting best answers, commenting on them shows a more practical person.
5. With all these a girl is also able to dance, swim etc.
6. Presence of mind, logic behind the text, open ness, kind ness, typical Indian girl mentality which we like, respect to the spouse, core understanding about the men & their hormones etc later, my hands are paining... :-)

What else a man generally look in a woman. Why not he should be attracted by any way. Only way is to keep announcing that you are about to get married month after month, year after year till u get married,,,, lol.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

 
Home