I have a bunch of technology that I am would like to travel with. What are good bags to carry them in safely?

good gadget backpacks on USB-Powered Hot Lunch Bag | WooHome
good gadget backpacks image



Austin


It can be either a backpack or a messenger bag, but I am looking for a good bag for my tech stuff. I have two tablets, a chromebook, a smartphone, and bunches of chargers and other accessories that I might want to take with me so any backpack that would fit thtat much stuff safely would be great. Thanks!


Answer
I thought I was the only one who carried around that many gadgets! I use a Sage Brown messenger and it's brilliant, it looks great and is very functional. Here's the link! :) http://www.sagebrown.co.uk/42-Bags/110-Messenger-Bags/View-all-products.html

How long does it take for the effects of pepper spray to wear off?

Q. it exploded all over my backpack but i didnt know and it ended up getting all over my lips, a bit in my eyes, and on my tongue and down the throat
it burns!!!!!!!!
how long till it goes away
i got it on my hands, without noticing then i rubbed my eyes, then i touched my lips and licked them (without knowing it was on me)
thanks
Jennette
no links please


Answer
Well, a cop came and talked to my school and showed my class all his gadgets. He then told us the affects of the pepper spray he had wore off in 30-60 minutes. So around that, I'd assume. Hope I helped :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

 
Home