How to quit Desktop Gadgets in Windows 7?

good gadgets for win7 on Samsung Series 7 NP700Z7C-S01US, 17.3-Inch Laptop with Intel i7-3615QM
good gadgets for win7 image



ajst22


I just got Windows 7 and it is awesome, but I just can't get rid of the gadgets on the desktop with out just deleting them one by one. How can I just quit the program?


Answer
In Win7, the gadgets aren't their own program like in Vista. You'd have to close them out 1 by 1.

where can i find a windows 7 gadget that tells me the temperature of my computer?




carl


I need to find a gadget for windows seven ONLY that can tell me the temperature of my computer/motherboard/CPU that also looks great.


Answer
right click on win7 home page and click gadgets and do a search in there




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

 
Home