How to make gizmos and gadgets work?

good driver gadget on http://www.mobilesandeverything.co.uk/image_server/wcl/keycam_plain ...
good driver gadget image
Q. I found the game the other day, and I really want to play it, but when i go on to it it says something like the MIDI driver for your sound car could not be found. Does anybody know how to make it work?


Answer
www.dosbox.com

Where can I find the Phone gadget for a 2007 Mercedes C230?




innaviog32


First off where in the car is the gadget Located? I called the mercedes benz dealer to see how much it would cost to by and instul the gadget for a phone in the car and they say $3,000. Does anyone know what the gadget looks like and where to look for it in the car? Also if I dont have it, where can I find it for a cheaper price?


Answer
In the upper center console
There is a small black box, it has the connector on the end of that box, and it is covered with a cap!
This is where the phone interface would connect. I guess it needs a cable per phone model and the software to suit that particular phoneâ¦

Then in the trunk, the right hand side, passenger, when you open that cavity and remove the foam.
There are the electrical, optical and RF connections for that part of the system.
I went to the deep end of it and could not make-it work.
It sure looks like a nice gadget, but!

The microphone is in the overhead light control.
The driver side louvered opening is the telephone microphone.
I spent much more than $3000 in time to reverse engineer the thing!
In the center there is another microphone, I did not find its use.

If ever you find one let me know. I have the knowledge and the tools to reverse engineer it and make it work.

Hope this properly answers your question

Guru




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

 
Home