what are those 5-6ft light stand up tubes filled with water with a bubble and light affect?

good the gadget shop on Buying a Wok - bFeedme: Cooking, Recipe and Food Blog
good the gadget shop image



jasonrobin


im dying to buy one on ebay but dont remember the name of them ?

they are about 5ft plastic tube it stands upright and is a light filled with water that bubbles and lights blue or green etc

they used to sell them in the gadget shops



Answer
I know just what you're talking about, in fact I used to have one. I figured you could find them just doing a google search, but no, there doesn't appear to be anything out there.

I suspect the company went out of business.

Where can I buy a Neocube from in the UK?




My Chemica


I really want one for christmas and i need to know where to get them from. Either the Neocube or Cybercube. I dont mind which. Please dont just say from a gadget shop, please give me a specific shop.
Thanks :)



Answer
The official website ships internationally:
http://www.theneocube.com/

Or, you can buy it from Amazon.co.uk:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Original-Nickel-Neocube-Puzzle-Premium/dp/B002E3BW94/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1289264292&sr=8-1




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

 
Home