Neymar
i bought it from gamestation is it been used but its in a good condition.
shall i buy an insurance for it £34.99 2 years accidental and faulty
my console worth 179.99 comes with games two free games
shall i buy an insurrance for it!? we are moving and out soon so...
and i travel alot... shall i buy an insurrance for it?
Answer
yeh man you should always buy insurance for gadgets even if they pre owned. I know there is a one year warranty on consoles with gamestation, cause when I bought the wii for my gf it had a year warranty and I insured it for 2 years so get the insurance
I bought my ps3 brand new in HMV and insured it for 3years, then the disc wouldnt read games, I was so glad i insured it..
Dont live to regret it mate
yeh man you should always buy insurance for gadgets even if they pre owned. I know there is a one year warranty on consoles with gamestation, cause when I bought the wii for my gf it had a year warranty and I insured it for 2 years so get the insurance
I bought my ps3 brand new in HMV and insured it for 3years, then the disc wouldnt read games, I was so glad i insured it..
Dont live to regret it mate
Is my digital camera covered under rental insurance?
sumit
It seems i lost my camera . Not sure if my rental insurance covers that. They use such complicated legal language in the policy that you won't get a clear idea about the coverage. Anyways, are gadgets like these normaly covered under renters insurance?
Answer
Usually the only way most of us can afford insurance is to have large deductibles. I would guess that your camera is probably not expensive enough to be more than your deductible.
Renters insurance covers you for large losses 9someone breaks in and steals all your stuff or burns the place down. Also if you leave the iron on and it burns the place down- your renters insurance covers your liability-(even if the landlord has insurance- their insurance company would turn around and sue you for leaving the iron on)
Usually the only way most of us can afford insurance is to have large deductibles. I would guess that your camera is probably not expensive enough to be more than your deductible.
Renters insurance covers you for large losses 9someone breaks in and steals all your stuff or burns the place down. Also if you leave the iron on and it burns the place down- your renters insurance covers your liability-(even if the landlord has insurance- their insurance company would turn around and sue you for leaving the iron on)
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
0 comments:
Post a Comment