doremi
Ok. I have just created myself a blog. I have an artists account on soundcloud.com and want to have a gadget/widget for it on my blog that leads to my artists page or dropbox. How would I do this?
Answer
For this you could do a text gadget with a link to your page.
Or you could do a picture gadget that when clicked leads to your page.
Here is how to do both
How to do the text gadget
1.Sign in and go to your blog
2.go to customize/design
3.Click add a gadget where you want your widget to be
4.Click the text gadget (5th one down)
5.Add the title you want the content
6. After that you can choose a word or phrase that will lead the person to your artists account or dropbox page such as "click here to go to my dropbox"
7.Highlight that word or phrase
8.click the small earth next to text color on the top of the content box
9.Enter the url in the url box
10.Press ok and save
11. Congrats you now have a link to that page
How to o the picture gadget
1.Sign in and go to your blog
2.Press design/customize in the upper right corner
3.Click add gadget where you want your picture widget to be
4. SCroll down and click on picture (7th one down)
5.Add the title and caption
6.copy and paste the link that the picture will lead to in this case your artists page or drop box link
7. Upload the picture that will ink to your artists page or dropbox.
8.press save
9. congrats your picture not links to your artists page or dropbox
-Twi
email me at
twilightose@yahoo.com
for more blogger help
For this you could do a text gadget with a link to your page.
Or you could do a picture gadget that when clicked leads to your page.
Here is how to do both
How to do the text gadget
1.Sign in and go to your blog
2.go to customize/design
3.Click add a gadget where you want your widget to be
4.Click the text gadget (5th one down)
5.Add the title you want the content
6. After that you can choose a word or phrase that will lead the person to your artists account or dropbox page such as "click here to go to my dropbox"
7.Highlight that word or phrase
8.click the small earth next to text color on the top of the content box
9.Enter the url in the url box
10.Press ok and save
11. Congrats you now have a link to that page
How to o the picture gadget
1.Sign in and go to your blog
2.Press design/customize in the upper right corner
3.Click add gadget where you want your picture widget to be
4. SCroll down and click on picture (7th one down)
5.Add the title and caption
6.copy and paste the link that the picture will lead to in this case your artists page or drop box link
7. Upload the picture that will ink to your artists page or dropbox.
8.press save
9. congrats your picture not links to your artists page or dropbox
-Twi
email me at
twilightose@yahoo.com
for more blogger help
Blogspot music Player?
iknowthing
I have a blog (blogspot). But I can't find a gadget that's like a music player, you know, that plays music in the background. Is there one like that? Am I missing something? Maybe I'm searching the wrong words...
Help!!!
Answer
I use an outside one...blogspot doesn't have one.
The one I use is playlist.com. They have all the songs I've looked for.
You just make your playlist, then click "share this list". It will give you an HTML code to paste on your blog. (so, you just click HTML in the gadgets) It's great! You can change the color, or add your own picture for its background.
myflashfetish.com is one that some of my friends use for their blogs. You can post it on your blog with different colors as well. It has a couple different skins you can post it in, but mostly I've seen the one that looks like an ipod.
I use an outside one...blogspot doesn't have one.
The one I use is playlist.com. They have all the songs I've looked for.
You just make your playlist, then click "share this list". It will give you an HTML code to paste on your blog. (so, you just click HTML in the gadgets) It's great! You can change the color, or add your own picture for its background.
myflashfetish.com is one that some of my friends use for their blogs. You can post it on your blog with different colors as well. It has a couple different skins you can post it in, but mostly I've seen the one that looks like an ipod.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
0 comments:
Post a Comment