ice_godess
I live in the Philippines and i can't seem to find any site that offers any free gadgets in this country. i always wanted to have an iPhone 3gS but it'll take me forever to save money for it. or at least help me find a site that offers paid surveys online (that pays through pay pal).
please help me? :)
thanks :D
Answer
I am 24 and work full time but I found a site last year a friend recommended for making extra spending money online and for getting cool products. It was free to sign up and has paid me every 2 weeks to my paypal.Pays in good dollar amounts, Not pennies.Even pays you when you sign up. I get to pick and choose when and what surveys and things I want to do, and it is super easy. It doesn't spam you like some other lame sites I tried before. I suggest it to anyone I can. I posted the link below.
http://tryvindale.com/VfSRKYD63
I am 24 and work full time but I found a site last year a friend recommended for making extra spending money online and for getting cool products. It was free to sign up and has paid me every 2 weeks to my paypal.Pays in good dollar amounts, Not pennies.Even pays you when you sign up. I get to pick and choose when and what surveys and things I want to do, and it is super easy. It doesn't spam you like some other lame sites I tried before. I suggest it to anyone I can. I posted the link below.
http://tryvindale.com/VfSRKYD63
gift/gadget sites?
Bobb
Hey i have a friend whos brirthday is soon coming, and i was wondering if there are any sites where there are good range of gifts for people. He mainly likes computer, is a bit environmentalist, but yeh just basically a cool gadget. An example is:
www.iwantoneofthose.com but i was wondering if there was another similar?
Answer
if you were thinking of something in the line of collectible toys/designer toys, happyhappytoytoy.com has some cute and unusual stuff
if you were thinking of something in the line of collectible toys/designer toys, happyhappytoytoy.com has some cute and unusual stuff
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
0 comments:
Post a Comment