What would be a good wedding gift for my brother and his wife?

good electronic gadget gift on ... gadgets  Stylish Water Cycle  New electronic technology gadgets
good electronic gadget gift image



malakuku


my 25 year old big brother is getting married next week to his girlfriend and their expecting a baby this may 2009. i really want to get them a gift that they can use.. i was thinking of giving them cash but i wanted it to be personal and something they would remember. my brother likes music and plays the lead guitar, used to be in a band, and his girlfriend is into fashion and electronic gadgets. what do you think would be a good gift that will make both of them happy? any suggestions?


Answer
Are you crafty? I think a wedding scrapbook that you make specifically for them would be amazing. It would be personal and something they can keep forever. Plus, those books can be soooo expensive to buy and it won't have anything personal like a page about him decorated with music and guitars and a page for her with fashion and gadget motif. Spending the time to make one herself while she is sooo busy and expecting isn't feasible. You could even make pages for the baby to lead into that. I am 25 and I would adore something like that and I know my fiance would love it because he knows how much I want one but don't have the time or skills (sad) to accomplish it.

What's a great gift for someone who is into gadgets and electronics?




funnybunny


The holidays are right around the corner and I'm looking for a Christmas gift to give to my boyfriend. He's into a lot of gadgets and electronics and honestly, I'd love to give him something amazing but I also don't want to give him something that he's not going to like too much. He really knows his stuff so I may be better off with a non - gadget/electronic related gift. This is our first holiday together so I want to make it memorable.

Any ideas?



Answer
Okay, so if hes into electronics you could get him the latest phone out with the applications he likes. or an ipod and docking station.
or if you want to stay away from the gadget side of things you could get him tickets to his favourite team or show?
Or use google and see if theres any gadget shows coming up. if that makes sense?
lol, hope i helped




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

 
Home