What should i get my boyfriend for christmas?

good gadgets for christmas on Good Luck Charlie, Its Christmas! Promo | Outfit Ideas | Teenage ...
good gadgets for christmas image



Anonymous


As you may know, christmas is coming up and i have NO idea what to get my boyfriend. He says he doesnt want anything but i need to get him something. What should i get him?


Answer
you can bake him a nice cake. He will love it.
If I was your boyfriend I would like to have a surprise dinner or one-on-one date... something like that. If your boyfriend is a gadget geek you can get him a smartphone.
If your boyfriend is a service holder you can get him a suit or tie,,something like that.

What should I get my Brother for christmas?

Q. My brother loves technology, he is 13, and likes gadgets.

Does anyone know of a technology gadget that my brother would like?

Does anyone know where I could search for things he might like?

Thanks in advance.


Answer
Duh a mac........YAY




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

 
Home