What Yu-Gi-Oh deck is the most fun to play?

good world gadgets on The Strangest Pet Gadgets - The UberReview
good world gadgets image



Tom


I play Yu-Gi-Oh on Dueling Network and want to start building decks in real life

I dont want to spend money on a deck that is not fun.

I am asking for suggestions that wont cost me over 200 dollars

Some decks I dont want because my friends already have:
Dark World
Grave Keepers
Dragons
Zombie world
Gadgets
Monarch
Dragunity

Some decks I wanted to buy but dont know how much they cost:
Gladiator Beasts
Blackwings
Wind-ups (I already have some cards like Wind-Up shark)
Gusto
Gem-knights
Dino Rabbit
lol Will, that was kinda rude...

BTW I am a 14 year old boy lol

and people still do play, I thought that was kinda obvious if they still make cards

If nobody played, Konami wouldnt be making money off the cards that can be worth up to 100 dollars
Well the 200 dollars is what Ive been saving up lol

My friends also helped me get money
Please dont give an answer that says not to play Yu-Gi-Oh

It is a hobby that I enjoy and would appreciate it if you didnt give answers that waste my time and yours



Answer
Both Gladiator Beasts and Wind-Ups can take a lot of skill to play properly, however considering what the other guy said about GB's costing you $150, you can get the exclusively GB main and extra deck stuff for less than $30, so if you already have the staples that'll reduce your cost overall as well. If not I still can't imagine you'll be looking at spending over $100 even with a complete main, side and extra deck. Glad Beasts aren't that competitive right now, which is a shame because they are a good deck, but don't quite keep up with this current meta.

Wind-Ups however are a much better deck and probably the best deck this current format, and anyone who says that it takes no skill to use them, well they're not the best of players. Ask anyone who plays properly and competitively and they will always tell you that aside from the Shark + Magician play the deck is extremely toolbox and requires you to really think about every eventuality.

They are however more expensive, but even then you could make the deck for less than $200 easily.

Blackwings, Gusto and Gem-Knights are all decent decks, but they're sitting at Tier 2 at best. I wouldn't recommend making any of them, and they're not really that fun to play.

Dino-Rabbit is actually quite fun to play, but even so in this current meta I would say go with Wind-Ups, their combo-ing options just make them a lot of fun to use, plus you don't have the worry of drawing in to vanillas all the time.

If you would like some tips on deck building or generally anything Yu Gi Oh related you can find me on DN with the username YapAdMan

Good luck.

Is this kitchen-gadget WORTH the cost, or should I continue buying the other form of it?




chasvanblo


Browsing through my local Dillard's store, I found an item that caught my attention. This item is a Sprayer Pump for Olive oil.

I now buy the pre-pressurized, aerosol, metal can of this (same?) oil at my Wally world.
Knowing that I do use Spray-on oils to coat my pans before I cook, I wonder if I can save more money in the long-term by using this pump vs. each time I run out and restocking my supply of the aerosol cans.

This pump costs $9.99 at Dillards (plus each bottle of pure Olive oil or Canola Oil, Ginger oil or whichever one I buy)
vs. $3.00-something for each aerosol can at Wally World.

Over the long-term (health or money) which should I better use?



Answer
I have one and I love it. I used to use Pam spray until I found out it shouldn't be used on non-stick cookware. Now I just use canola oil in the sprayer. Non-aerosal and way less expensive.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

 
Home