What is a good present idea for a 14 year old girl?

good headphones gadget show on ... class-high-definition-headphones-class-high-definition-headphones.jpg
good headphones gadget show image



Tilly


Hi. My niece is turning 14 in a couple weeks time and i have no idea what to get her, she has skull candy headphones, a brand new iPod and a brand new phone! There is no price limit, she likes interesting things like gadgets and things that are trendy and cool she also likes food but doesn't want something boring. If you have any suggestions that would be much appreciated.


Answer
How about something different like taking her to a Broadway show, or to see one of her favorite bands.
What is she into, does she like games, exercise? Something to do with yoga?
A gift certificate for a mani and pedi is always nice.
A gift card for music downloads is always a good thing.
At that age, I wouldn't try picking out clothes though.
Maybe jewelry -- a special pendant on a chain, or charm bracelet.

How do I listen to the tv at the gym?




tictac


At my YMCA there are tbs at te front of the workout room with things on them that will say "tune headset to like 67.63 fm" or whatever to listen to that show, bu how do I do this? I've looked for places to plug in my headphones on treadmills and bikes but I can't find it. I have an iPod touch, do I have to use like a radio or something?


Answer
It is FM wireless set ,Ithink. If it is so, there should be tuning gadget in the head phone itself.
Ask the the reception for help, they will definitely help you fo this. No worry.Thank you.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

 
Home