What's a great gift for someone who is into gadgets and electronics?

good gadgets to have on Top 15 Gadgets You Cant Live Without ,must have gadgets,top gadgets ...
good gadgets to have image



funnybunny


The holidays are right around the corner and I'm looking for a Christmas gift to give to my boyfriend. He's into a lot of gadgets and electronics and honestly, I'd love to give him something amazing but I also don't want to give him something that he's not going to like too much. He really knows his stuff so I may be better off with a non - gadget/electronic related gift. This is our first holiday together so I want to make it memorable.

Any ideas?



Answer
Okay, so if hes into electronics you could get him the latest phone out with the applications he likes. or an ipod and docking station.
or if you want to stay away from the gadget side of things you could get him tickets to his favourite team or show?
Or use google and see if theres any gadget shows coming up. if that makes sense?
lol, hope i helped

How can I get my gadgets back on my Windows 7 computer?




Drgnstun


I am unable to put my gadgets back on my desktop, because the gadget gallery will not open. I have also tried going into the file folder for them, and dragging it straight out of there, but it tells me that I need administrator permissions to move or edit the file (which I do have), and when I press continue, I am told that it could not do it. Anyone know how I can get gadgets on my desktop agian?


Answer
I know this sounds simple but have you tried to click the "show desktop" icon at the far right on the task bar at the bottom of the screen? Had the same problem with W7 when I first tried the gadgets, clicking it hides whatever gadgets you have running, good luck..




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

 
Home