What Should I get My Girlfriend For her Birthday?

good birthday gadgets on Happy Birthday Ch33ky | General Discussion at CrookedTongues.com ...
good birthday gadgets image



Travis


My Girlfriends birthday is coming up ( she is turning 14 ) and i wanted to get her something special that shows her how much i love her. I was thinking about getting her a Necklace with a heart shaped locket, But I'm afraid she wont like it, and i don't want to go spend 50, 60 Dollars to get her something she wont like, So should i get it for her, or is there something else that you have in mind?


Answer
You must find out what she likes and what she wants. There are girls that are into gadgets, other into feminine stuff like perfumes, purses, jewelry, other into music, etc. Try to find out what she would like to have and get exactly that for her, she will be very happy.

Good luck!

What should I get my boyfriend for his birthday?




Ratters


My boyfriends birthday is in 2 days and I have no clue what he wants...and he really doesnt care too much about any books or movies or anything. Any help?


Answer
Cool stuff, stuff that he'll like. Try mini RC combat helicopters, or any sort of gadget like that. I got one for my ex and it worked a treat.
Do you know his favourite aftershave? That would work a treat too.
I found buying myself some kinky lingerie and giving him the show of his life worked ;)... Strictly for consenting adults, though!!!

(:




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

 
Home