how to stop neighbor's dog from barking all day?

good gadget magazine on caps-lock-post | Gadgets Magazine Philippines
good gadget magazine image



The Oldest


I have seen on TV and some of those 'gadget' magazines, high frequency sound transmitters to teach dogs not to bark, in a humane way. the problem is actually three dogs across the street. Is there a way to bump the range of these things that far? Thanks in advance.
please answer the question! Can you boost the signal or not?



Answer
My Neighbors And The Dogs From Hell!

We had been having trouble for months with our neighbors and their dogs. The dogs will bark all day and all night and it does not seem to bother them.

I have tried everything from cursing at the neighbors to calling the cops but nothing worked and it seemed like the cops felt like they had better things to do.

I finally found a solution to this problem and I could not believe how easy it was. Just go to http://www.antibarkingdevice.com and it will show exactly how to stop your neighbor's dog from barking.

I just popped their cd into my stereo and blasted the dog with an ultrasonic sound that humans cannot hear. It worked after one day and I was totally amazed. Anytime I hear them bark, I give them a taste of the blast just to remind them not to bark. You will love the power of shutting them up!

What would you want to read in a magazine?




G S


What would you want to read in a magazine?
Planning on starting my own magazine and have plenty of ideas but feedback would be nice. I am not looking to start a tabloid magazine, something more fresh and real.



Answer
Good for you! I personally enjoy some fun facts listed in each issue, a section about upcoming gadgets, cool places to go to, cartoons/comics, and some stories with happy endings.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

 
Home