How to quit Desktop Gadgets in Windows 7?

good desktop gadgets windows 7 on All Windows Users great news Be prepare for your next PC desktop ...
good desktop gadgets windows 7 image



ajst22


I just got Windows 7 and it is awesome, but I just can't get rid of the gadgets on the desktop with out just deleting them one by one. How can I just quit the program?


Answer
In Win7, the gadgets aren't their own program like in Vista. You'd have to close them out 1 by 1.

How do you put windows media player previous, play, pause, and next buttons on your desktop in windows 7?




jack01 me


I saw this a while ago in a sony vaio laptop running windows 7. It was literally on the desktop and not on the task bar. It was running like a gadget for windows 7, it had a small minimize button.


Answer
It might have been this one, although I'm not sure if it works in Windows 7: http://gallery.live.com/liveItemDetail.aspx?li=7333ab20-11b8-4e85-afa9-f9360f38822b&bt=1&pl=1

Cheers,

Walker
Windows Outreach Team




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

 
Home