What is the oldest piece of technological gadget you own?

good gadgets to own on This Is The Latest And Amaizing Technology Of Nokia Mobile Phones ...
good gadgets to own image



The Mad Ha


i own tape players, i dont think we have anything older than that... not that i can think of.


Answer
record player
atari

What should I buy with my Christmas money?




Matthew


I got 400 dollars for Christmas and I want a new tech gadget...
I own an iPod touch, laptop, Xbox 360, desktop, and a phone...
I'm thinking of the Samsung galaxy tab 2...
Should I buy it or is there something better?
(Keep In mind under 400)



Answer
I know what it feels like to have a large amount of free money in my hands. But my advice is take it to the bank and leave it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

 
Home