Can you give me good suggestions for a gift?

good gadget gifts for men on Cup Cake Lip Gloss Gift Set | Gifts & Gadgets | Presents for Men
good gadget gifts for men image



Michelle M


I'm from the Philippines and I have a 23-year old male friend from Åwiecie, Poland who I would like mail a surprise gift to. He's a tourism student there, and I'm thinking of giving him maybe a tourism book with lots of photos featuring our country. I'm also thinking of locally made native charm jewelry for him, but I think Polish men wear minimal baubles in public. He can already afford all of those gadgets, so I'm thinking of things that are a little less technological but unique and uncommon in Poland.

What other unique gifts could you suggest?



Answer
Cook him a meal.

what should I get my husband for our 5th anniversary?




SF 4 EVER


He has everything you can possibly think of and is very picky, while looking online I saw wood or silverware for 5th anniversary gifts but not sure what to get. Have any idea?


Answer
you don't have to get someone what that guide for anniversary's actually says its really dated, if i got my husband some wood he would look at me like I'm on crack.. maybe a new gadget or power tool men love those..




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

 
Home