What's a good price for my camera equipment?

good gadget screen protector on ... all my headphones. It uses comes with a good screen protector as well
good gadget screen protector image



Sweet K


How much should I charge?

Includes:
Canon Rebel XTi Kit
Digi-Power Lithium-ion Battery (extra battery)
Canon Remote Switch RS60-E3
Canon Wireless Remote RC-1
Canon 200DG Digital Camera Gadget Bag
Detachable Screen Protector
trying to sell



Answer
Are you renting or selling it?

If you are selling it then it looks like the camera is worth about $300 to $400. Add $75 for the lens plus whatever the incidentals are worth. http://completed.shop.ebay.com/items/Digital-Cameras__canon-xti-body?LH_Complete=1&_dmpt=Digital_Cameras&_fln=1&_sacat=31388&_trksid=p3286.c0.m283&_rdc=1

Should I get the keyboard dock for the Asus transformer?




kurtis


I'm goin to get an Asus eee pad transformer and I can't decide wether to get the keyboard dock or not. Also do I need a screen protector for it? and if so where can I get a screen protector.


Answer
Why not just get the unit and see how that works before buying all kinds of gadgets you prolly would never use. If you really like it and wish to expand then so be it. I wouldn't put anything on or near that screen. No need to as it already has one :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

 
Home