What birthday gift do you get a 35-year-old woman expecting her first child in November?

good birthday gadgets on Friendship Pictures Greetings Images For Facebook And Orkut
good birthday gadgets image



Liz M


My best friend turns 35 this year and is 5 months pregnant. What would you suggest we get her for a suitable birthday gift for HER and not baby?


Answer
Get her some elegant frames she can put photos of her child in. You can also stick to the Target/Khols gift certificates because she might need to buy a lot more things when the baby comes.
If you don't want to think about the pregnancy part of it, then just take her out to dinner. what is she into? does she like to cook? Does she like gadgets? Get her a digital photo key chain (I'm sure once she has the baby, she'll want to carry pics around) or a regular digital photo frame.
The most important thing to do is zone in on her interests and get her something that pertains to her favorite pasttime.
Good luck!

What is a present for a teen on her birthday?




WEIRDOFREA


I don't know what I want for my birthday.
Originally I wanted to go skiing but my brother said it would interfere with his school work. Now I can't go, and I don't know what I want.



Answer
Any theme parks in your area that you want to visit? Gift card to your favorite store? Maybe ask for a new gadget, like a camera, e-book reader, something that relates to your interests.

I'm a guy, don't have much of an idea what girls want. At last resort ask for money, but you might seem rude if you do so, if you have parents that don't like to give money as a gift.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

 
Home