How long does it take for the effects of pepper spray to wear off?

good gadget backpacks on Slinky Dogs coming out of your ears ? Excellent.
good gadget backpacks image
Q. it exploded all over my backpack but i didnt know and it ended up getting all over my lips, a bit in my eyes, and on my tongue and down the throat
it burns!!!!!!!!
how long till it goes away
i got it on my hands, without noticing then i rubbed my eyes, then i touched my lips and licked them (without knowing it was on me)
thanks
Jennette
no links please


Answer
Well, a cop came and talked to my school and showed my class all his gadgets. He then told us the affects of the pepper spray he had wore off in 30-60 minutes. So around that, I'd assume. Hope I helped :)

Does anyone recommend a good backpack for a techie?




bernie_ber


I am looking for a backpack that will carry a laptop and has lots of separate pockets for many gadgets and accessories. I have a lot of electronic devices, pda, zune, cell, memory sticks, cables, digital camera, etc.... Does anyone know of a good one to get?


Answer
the range of samsonite bags is custom made just for your needs




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

 
Home