is there a good dictionary desktop gadget for windows 7 ?

good desktop gadgets windows 7 on Case In Point: Navigating The Upgrade Minefield - HotHardware
good desktop gadgets windows 7 image
Q. hey, i have windows 7 32-bit.

and i wanted to know if there's a good dictionary desktop gadget that you happen to know/use/used ?

thanks.


Answer
Here's a hatfull of items: freeware, so pick & choose to suit your needs:
http://www.snapfiles.com/Freeware/productivity/fwtranslation-dictionary.html

Is it possible to make my own Windows 7 desktop gadgets?




Arrika S


I did a search and didn't come up with anything on making my own gadgets for Windows 7. I am experienced with Photoshop, so I would only need instructions on what file format and things like that.


Answer
I have some gadgets on my desktop. They were there when I first bought my computer.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

 
Home