Ideas for a christmas present for you 5 bestfriends?

good gadget christmas gifts on ... Magazine Covers - Cover Art from Old Magazines - Good Housekeeping
good gadget christmas gifts image



Annie


Hi. I need some original ideas for christmas gifts for my 5 best friends. We've know eachother since the day we were born. They are 15 years old and i want this christmas to be special. Thank you and have a nice christmas.


Answer
You may create his portrait as a photomosaic which will contain images with his favor. Year ago I create one poster for my friend with screenshots of the game "Halo" created using photomosaic software from Artensoft. Look at the examples of photomosaics and collages below.
Also you may get him some gadgets (GPS tracker for example or watch with pulsometer) or watch with sleep-tracker or powerball for hand (Gyroscopic exercise tool).

What is a good gift for a 15 year old boy I am only sort of friends with?




Carrie M


I want to get something for my crush as a christmas gift, but I don't know what. He's 15 and I will be too in a month, and we see each other 3 times a week thanks to church, so we don't know each other all too well. Any suggestions?


Answer
An Xbox 360 elite (if you are willing to spend that much money and if he doesn't have one already). I would also recommend getting him an iPod touch (again, if you are willing to spend at least $299). Not many people have this and its a pretty cool gadget (plays music, videos, sports a touchscreen, and is able to connect to the internet via WiFi). If he's into video games and already has an Xbox 360, you could buy him a few games (good ones include: Call of Duty 4, Bioshock, Halo 3, Mass Effect, etc.)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

 
Home