What are the different gadgets that use RADIATION?

good gadgets to have on These fake tattoo sleeves would make a great secret santa gift or ...
good gadgets to have image



Isaac Luma


I'm referring to the gadgets like the X-Ray machine. It uses radiation. I wanna know what are the other gadgets that use and has radiation. Need 'em for my assignments. Thanks !
@ Smart AZ

Yeah! I've done some research. But I'm a bit confused what the net has something about it. SO I asked it here. Anyway, thanks!

@ Ben Snowman

That sure helps. Thanks!



Answer
NMR

MRI

CT/X ray scan

PET scan

radioactive tracers and imaging in the body

smoke detectors

radiation detectors

nuclear reactors (hey, if you can call something as huge as an X ray machine a gadget, I think a huge nuclear reactor counts, too)

fluorescent lightbulbs

silicon implantation in computer chips

The list goes literally on and on

What's a great gift for someone who is into gadgets and electronics?




funnybunny


The holidays are right around the corner and I'm looking for a Christmas gift to give to my boyfriend. He's into a lot of gadgets and electronics and honestly, I'd love to give him something amazing but I also don't want to give him something that he's not going to like too much. He really knows his stuff so I may be better off with a non - gadget/electronic related gift. This is our first holiday together so I want to make it memorable.

Any ideas?



Answer
Okay, so if hes into electronics you could get him the latest phone out with the applications he likes. or an ipod and docking station.
or if you want to stay away from the gadget side of things you could get him tickets to his favourite team or show?
Or use google and see if theres any gadget shows coming up. if that makes sense?
lol, hope i helped




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

 
Home