Where can I find this Windows 7 gadget?

Q. I saw this calm looking desktop the other day and I can't seem to find the Windows 7 gadget in the picture anywhere. I tried asking the guy with who uploaded the WALLPAPER about the gadgets, but he wouldn't respond to my and most of the other questions also regarding about the desktop gadget.

Can someone give me a link or maybe the name of these gadgets. I'm talking about the CALENDAR, CLOCK, music PLAYER, FOLDERS and the WEATHER INFO on the desktop screen.

THE PICTURE I SAW THE OTHER DAY: http://rocketdock.com/images/screenshots/weg.png


Answer
Looks like it could be Rainmeter. The calendar, folder launcher, weather, and music player are included in some Rainmeter skins. I'm not sure which skin he's using, but it's definitely not one of the default skins. Try asking on a Rainmeter forum.

Where can i find windows 7 gadgets?




J


since windows "retired" most of their gadgets they have taken all but a select few off their website. If anyone knows of a website that archived all of the windows 7 gadgets it would be greatly appreciated.


Answer
Gadgets are mini-programs that offer information at a glance and provide easy access to frequently used tools. Some of the gadgets that come with Windows 7 are Calendar, Clock, Weather, Feed Headlines, Slide Show, and Picture Puzzle.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

 
Home