Where can i find windows 7 gadgets?

good windows 7 gadget on Microsoft temporarily removes Windows 7 Beta download limit
good windows 7 gadget image



J


since windows "retired" most of their gadgets they have taken all but a select few off their website. If anyone knows of a website that archived all of the windows 7 gadgets it would be greatly appreciated.


Answer
Gadgets are mini-programs that offer information at a glance and provide easy access to frequently used tools. Some of the gadgets that come with Windows 7 are Calendar, Clock, Weather, Feed Headlines, Slide Show, and Picture Puzzle.

Is it possible to make my own Windows 7 desktop gadgets?




Arrika S


I did a search and didn't come up with anything on making my own gadgets for Windows 7. I am experienced with Photoshop, so I would only need instructions on what file format and things like that.


Answer
I have some gadgets on my desktop. They were there when I first bought my computer.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

 
Home