What would a 15 year old girl like for Christmas?

good gadgets for old people on Great Christmas Gadgets for rich people and their kids and pets
good gadgets for old people image



C


I'm looking for a Christmas present for my 15 year old step-sister. She is a really sweet girl and I would like to get her something nice. But I have no clue what is popular with 15 year old girls right now.

She already has a cell phone and i-pod. She is in to sports and plays soccer, but I'm not sure I want to go that route. Any suggestions?



Answer
Gift cards are best. I hate when my relatives try to guess my tastes and end up buying me stuff that I hate (I know it's the thought that counts, but I hope they're thinking that it's better to have something that I'll actually use than someone that will just sit on my shelf or in my closet!). A gift card to her favorite store is good, or you can even go with an online store like Amazon where she can choose from books, movies and cool gadgets.

What to do with my old laser pointer?




Jabin


I have an old green laser pointer and since it was broken, I took it apart. Inside I found a small coil spring, a lens, and the copper tube. Can anyone suggest what I could make with these things?


Answer
Throw them all, as you say, it is an old laser pointer, all parts there is old and never dream to recompose a new laser pointer as there are too many steps, one step is wrong, you would make a harmful gadget.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

 
Home