What is a good Valentines gift for a car lover?

good gifts for gadget lovers on Oxo Good Grips Cherry Pitter: The Perfect Partner for Cherry Lovers ...
good gifts for gadget lovers image



Megan


He absolutely loves cars, especially VWs. Any ideas? We have been together almost a year.


Answer
Valentine Gift For Girl / Women :
- A selection of her favorite flower/s
- Jewelry and unique accessories with matching jewelry boxes
- special pencil sketch or a portrait of your wife or girlfriend
- personalized CD or audio cassettes of her favorite singer or artist

Valentine Gift for Men / Boyfriends :
- Gadget
- sports-related stuff
- related to his vehicle

What to get my boss for his 50th birthday; want to spend $50-100?




Jackie


I love my job! I work with amazing people. I love the company I work for, the people, and environment. I work as a controller/accountant so I make a decent salary.

I want to give my boss something nice for his 50th birthday, but not too over the top. Something thoughtful but not inappropriate.

So far I was thinking about a beer of the month club ($60).

About him:
Loves gadgets and new technology
Loves all Apple products
Triathlete
And he's insanely active: cross fit, swimming, road biking, running, etc.



Answer
Are all the other workers getting him gifts?
If not,then you will be construed as a sycophant.
Or worse still,a lover.
"Jackie is banging the boss"will be the cry.
Or maybe the boss will think he is onto something
Dont buy him anything,a "happy birthday" will suffice.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

 
Home