How do I make windows 7 look like vista?

good gadgets for win7 on Blue Sky Tech Tips: Best Free Calendar Widget for Windows 7
good gadgets for win7 image



Chappy Fac


Ok so i just spent so much money to upgrade to win7 and i looks like shit I really wish I did not blow my wallet on this -_-.Is there any way to make it look like vista i dont hate win7 but there was no other way i wanted to buy vista, *32bit


Answer
What do you want to change? I have Vista in my laptop and like it. I used Windows 7 in a recent desktop build. Changed some things to look and behave like Vista. Made my Task Bar like Vista. Do not like how the icons look. Hate how the icons in the Quick Launch move around when you open windows. Made the Sidebar always show my gadgets like Vista. Changed all the childish user folder icons to look like Vista. Made it so the Libraries do not show in the Navigational Tree taking up space. Email me or add a comment and I will help if I can. Hope this helps. Good Luck.

How do i get back the gadgets thing that was on the right side of my screen?




Just anoth


i have a dell inspiron and i really liked having all those gadgets there and the other day it just disappeared.


Answer
Right click a blank area on your desktop/then click the gadgets in the menu. This works on Win7, not sure if you have that. It should work on Vista as well. Hope that helps you.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

 
Home