plz help i have just 24hours 2 decide:is it good to buy psp?check2help me in sm othr topic see detail section?

good birthday gadgets on Shower Your Children With Love - The Right Way: A Birthday Gift For LB
good birthday gadgets image



Sangeet


will i get its games easily?have psp good games?is it good on the basis of maintainance?

>>>if you are not know or you think it is not good then can you tell me what should i buy on my birthday???? #gadget<<



Answer
Iv never had one but I use my iPhone games more than I thought I would. Probably will with the PSP as well.

What should i get my boyfriend for his birthday?




Chiko


Well, i've checked out the local pet stores and i discovered a python which including tank cost around $500 dollars. I've always heard him talk about how he wants one when he's older and how he loves reptiles. However is it a good present for a birthday? Or what other options should i consider because im stumped. I've already boughten him video games, a watch, and clothing for previous birthdays so i just dont know anymore. Any suggestions would be helpful.


Answer
Home workout stuff. Guys love these cool gadgets and stuff. Its great for man time.

http://www.squidoo.com/10-best-health-and-fitness-gifts-for-bodybuilders-and-fitness-fanatics




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

 
Home