Is there a cable that connects an ipod directly to another ipod?

good gadget magazine on android-ics | Gadgets Magazine Philippines
good gadget magazine image



89imfine


I think I saw this cable in an airplane gadget magazine, and I really wanted one. So I could sync music wherever with my friend's ipods, without needing a computer! But I can't seem to locate it now! please help!


Answer
There's not such thing, it is not possible to sync from one iPod to another.

What do you call this plant I've seen in a magazine?




Katherine


In a gadget magazine today, I saw a small houseplant that was submerged in water in a see through box. It could have been any plant, it was more the vessel it was in that I am interested in. The brand name was bio-something and it was in essence just a sealed vase but it looked very arty and meant you don't have to water it as much. Does anyone know what it's called?


Answer
it may be called a fracus unimon




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

 
Home