how do you make home made spy gadgets for kids?

good spy gadget on Spy Gadgets For Kids To Make Out Of Household Items
good spy gadget image



Bree D


I'm wanting to know how to make home made spy gadgets because I am having a birthday party and it's a spy theem and I'm very intrested in this kind of stuff but not put a cup to the door!


Answer
first it depends on how old you are, and how high tech u want it to be. if you want it very simple, try making a grappling hook, or somthing of that sort...fake earpiece...camera sun glasses...ect

I need to make some spy gadgets that I can record what people are doing in the neighborhood?




kayKay


There are these teenagers in the neighborhood that have been causing trouble and even saying terrible things to adults, example 1 my mom! The people in the neighborhood want me to record them with my cell phone but I think that might be too obvious and they might crush it :O.

Do you have and spy gadget ideas that I could make for cheap?

P.S. my cell phone has a sound recorder, and the police have already come but there gone before they come



Answer
What you got to do, is confront them and calmly and nicely kick their asses for them.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

 
Home