What is this gadget called and where can I get one?

good travel gadget on Neo Briefacse by John Lobb Audiotastic  the M-Audio DSM1 and DSM2 ...
good travel gadget image



amanda


It's a home theater traveling thing. I don't know much about it. It's something that you may plug into your computer. You wear it like goggles I think. It has a screen for viewing in the goggles part. It's used for traveling, and what not. I have seen it in Sharper Image and Costco. I looked again, but it is not there now I guess. I want to know what it is called, and where I can get it.


Answer
For your eyes only. Now, an innovative electronics company has created the worldâs most versatile Personal Display System. The amazing i-Visor⢠is like having a private big-screen theater. It features twin embedded LCDs with 800 x 600 resolution and a 1.44 million-pixel display to create the illusion of an 44-inch screen floating in front of you. You can use the i-visor with a variety of video sources. Watch your favorite movies anywhere, anytime.

How hard is it to travel with kids?




Jason


Would it be very difficult for one person to travel alone with a 4 year old. I'm going to be taking her on holiday for a month but I've never done this before.

Is it difficult to travel with a child that age. Do you have any advice you could give me.



Answer
Always remember to pack snacks and a jacket (if it gets even remotely chilly where you are going). Bring crayons and coloring books and whatever electronic gadgets he/she enjoys (my daughter, age 4, loves the Nintendo DS and the Kindle Fire).

We travel frequently by car and have found that stopping about every 1-2 hours is to be expected. They have to get out of the car, stretch, run around (I always pack a soccer ball for playing with at rest stops), go to the bathroom and eat.
I also get on the road as early as possible in the morning. I pop the kids in the car at around 3-4am in their pajamas and by the time they wake up we are 3-4 hours into the trip already. At that point I find a place for them to change into sweats, eat some breakfast, go to the bathroom, etc, and then we hit the road again.
Just make sure you bring plenty of snacks and wipes for cleaning sticky fingers!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

 
Home