Im a stay at home mom w/small budget for his gift yet he buys super nice for me every yr. How do I compete?

good gadget gifts for men on Good Gifts Ideas for Dads | JCEmulticrafts
good gadget gifts for men image



Tina


He has no interest in clothes, restaurants, movies, and certainly not pedicures. Those are all great ideas for some of men but not mine. He is not really sentimental either. He loves fishing and hunting but has everything imaginable for both hobbies. He will likely spend much more than we agreed upon but I cant. It needs to be something that really counts.


Answer
Hi, I can certainly understand that your not being able to give a gift that is equal to what he gives you makes you feel like your gift is not 'up to par'. That IS a bad feeling!! I have had that feeling before. Here are a coupe of things that I did about it. I looked around the house and garage and found items that I either put on ebay or sold in a garage sale. I ended up with over $200.00 just from my 'junk'. I would suggest checking out his collection of fishing and hunting stuff, go online and find the newest 'gadget' available and decide what you would like to purchase. Or, visit your local retailer. There's GOT to be something he doesn't have. Maybe a kit where he can make his own lures. They come out with new stuff all the time. At the retailer's, they can give you a lot of ideas as to what is the 'in thing' and something he would get a lot of use out of. If he's not sentimental I wouldn't suggest anything in that category...I know from experience he'll smile and you'll feel like a kid giving your Dad something that he thinks is 'cute'. Knock his socks off!! Good Luck!!! JOSA

What's a good xmas gift for the man who has everything?




Lozzabell


My Dad has everything, so I usually get him a quirky gadget or a book of lists, but now I'm running out of ideas!
He is very cultured and loves modern electronics (toys, as he calls them) does anyone have any ideas of something unusual, brilliant or cool that I could use?
Cheers!



Answer
an Electronic Wine Breather




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

 
Home