What gadget could tell me about where I am?

good gadget guide on in speakers audio and mp3 gadgets ipod gadgets travel gadgets
good gadget guide image



Tony


I am going to be traveling and documenting tourist sites around the world. Is there a gadget that could tell me where I am and why it is popular?

For example.. If I was standing in a museum, this gadget would tell me the name of the museum, how old it is, the most widely known item inside, ect.

If there is some kind of app for the iPhone 4, that would be nice too.



Answer
Here is one free apps."GPS Audio Guide" for iPhone
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/gps-audio-guide/id329318885?mt=8#

Description:
GPS Guide, created by VOKRUG SVETA publishing house, is a one-of-a-kind application for the independent traveler. This application allows owners of portable devices with GPS-receivers to create exciting and intellectually stimulating itineraries on their very own.

Is it possible to get a gadget or circuit which can help reduce the weight of an object?




Otada


I am thinking of designing one such circuit only that I have no clue where to start. If anybody has any idea please share it with me evn if it was only an attempt. It might just guide into doing something really important.Am a university student and I need that for my project work.


Answer
A circuit, no. A gadget, possibly. To reduce the weight, no. To reduce the effect of the weight, certainly. It's already been designed, and I think it's called a hoverpad. Pressurised air flows into the pad, and out again at the joint between the pad and the floor. This dramatically reduces the friction between the floor and whatever heavy thing is sitting on top of the pad.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

 
Home